Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weekly Update - 05.04.10 - 11.04.10

SWIM

Squad x 2
Non-squad x 2
River float x 1

~18km

I figured I should put some of my lack of working hours to good use and got myself to the pool to do a couple of sessions on my own. Our pool that we do squad in is closing at the end of next week making us homeless for a while. I have access to this pool:

which I usually have all to myself, but the problem is my level of motivation when swimming alone...
My river float for the week was a 6km race down the Waikato River which I completed in 57 minutes, thats an average of 57sec/100m !!!! If only I could swim that fast all the time...

BIKE

Time: 11hrs19
Distance: 297km
Boyfriends: practically the whole of D-grade

Got back on the hill rep wagon, a bit easier with where I am working as I have easy access to a decent 5min hill.
Did a club race in the weekend which I won (1st woman anyway, but 3rd overall - mostly men, shame on them being beaten by a little girl...). Lucky for me it finished up a good Jo-hill so was a good course for me. I might have to move up a grade for next time.
Did a ride in Cambridge the day after and got a new 5min PB thanks to the brutal hills in French Pass. Now need to find another 20w to move me up to 'World Class' on WKO for w/kg...



RUN

Time: 2hrs17
Distance:~30km

A couple of long(ish) runs (50mins) plus one easy run before the club race. Nothing much to report really, am thinking about doing some intervals to help get my speed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment